ARIZONA CIVIL TRIAL LAWYERS | 602.595.7800
Commercial, Contract, and Real Estate Litigation
Our litigation attorneys understand that before they decide on which tactics to pursue, they must first listen to clients, understand the immediate and long-term needs of their business, and the facts of their dispute. From the outset, we strive to understand what our clients define as “success” in a dispute. Then we focus on developing strategies that will meet their expectations.
We are especially aware that litigation can be a costly solution to a business problem. Our clients expect us to be proactive and do our best to bring litigation to a quick close. We assess your problems, and will map the shortest and most effective route to get you there.
Our attorneys handle a broad range of civil litigation matters, including:
- Breach of contract claims
- Business torts and unfair competition claims
- Real estate development, purchase and financing disputes
- Construction law disputes
- Defamation or reputation disputes
- Lender liability or financing disputes
- Alleged violations of securities laws
- Shareholder, partnership and business dissolution disputes
- Non-competition and trade secret claims
- Employment wages, policies, discipline and termination disputes
- General business, franchise and customer disputes
In addition to litigation in court, our commercial lawyers represent clients in similar disputes pending in other non-judicial forums like private arbitrations before such bodies as the American Arbitration Association.
CONTACT A SKILLED ARIZONA LITIGATION ATTORNEY
For more information or to schedule a consultation, call 602.595.7800
or fill out our contact form below: